Friday 22 November 2013

Update - I'm on holiday

If you were  on here looking for a premiership preview for this weekend, I'm afraid to give you some terrible news. I'm away on a holiday in Rome and, try as I might to convince the other half that rugby blogging is an acceptable part of a romantic weekend away, she didn't quite see it that way.

BUT, wipe the tears from your eyes, I will be back with a  full review of Exeter v Saracens early next week.

So, briefly, I would state that I expect the Chiefs to spring a surprise and nick a 2 point win over Sarries this weekend at Sandy Park.  If you can pick yourself up from the monumental loss of not having a proper preview, enjoy a great weekend of rugby and look forward to catching some highlights next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your views